Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eminent Luggage How To Lock Tsa

Babsis-Candy Sketch Challenge # 1

Hello my dear blog readers!
Yes, you read that right!

Babsis-Sketch Challenge # 1

For various reasons it on my blog, at the moment, unfortunately, still very quiet. But that will change soon. Yesssss, it's an end in sight ... looking forward!
And I've thought of something special for you, for you to sweeten the waiting time a little, and for me to sincerely thank you sooooo much for your visits, comments and especially for your faithfulness to my blog!

zurerst I wondered whether I was a "normal" Candy for you recruiting, because my visitor has the super great number of "250" reached! But that would have been too easy "LOL", because it should be something special for you. And since we all are creative and like to stamp, I've thought of a candy containing Sketch Challenge for you.
Since it's creative! Grab the sketch and just go! You can choose your
, make what you want! Whether card, box, notebook, etc., the main thing you use the sketch. Of course you Dared turn him, or flip, but he should definitely be seen be. As a little inspiration
I show you here is my sample card:

And here again the sketch:

And now I show you what you can still win! Do not miss it! That you can win!

Is not that a great price?


To win this award, you definitely need the following rules: first

Designed a card, etc. shown by the above sketch, and reports on my Sketch Challenge # 1

second Posting your work on your blog and leave your comment in a direct link to my blog.
                                           
                                                      Please use this link:


third Each participant may only participate with one work. And! Please only freshly-made works
link.

4th The challenge starts now and runs to Sunday 13th March 2011, at 24:00 Clock. The winner will then
14 March 2011, during the day announced.

5th So, now I wish you good luck, but above all, have fun in the implementation.


I hope you like it. About your participation and a nice comment I would be very happy.
Barbara

PS This post is here festgetackert above. scroll down for new posts please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment