Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brazilian Wax For Females

whole lot of handkerchiefs I need now ..... Creative

...., no, I'm not sick, but
is on my blog is probably in the near future, unfortunately must remain quiet. sniff-

"handkerchief out of the box accepting!" heul

I like that, not at all, but come back other times. PROMISED!

"Nevertheless," I will you of course as far as it goes, go to your blog to admire your works. Only I myself will probably tinker less .-

kommen.schnief "handkerchief out of the box accepting!" heul

Marvel not, if nothing more happened here - sniff.

"handkerchief out of the box accepting!" I cry.

I hope you remain true to me! -

sniff "handkerchief out of the box accepting!" heul

So before my box has the same completely empty, I show it to you again soon filled with handkerchiefs!

Here again a different view:
And here again the subject of hÄnglar:
My Ta-Tü-box still fits the Balisa Challenge # 21 - all just a map, and
Fairytale Challenge # 6 - Flower
And it fits the challenge # 16 of LovelyHänglarOnly - Anything goes / all goes
I wish you all a good Sunday, hope you like it, and tell you soon ! About
a nice comment I would be very happy.

Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment