Friday, December 17, 2010

3 Hours Of Brent Everett Cast

Clean and simple / clean, and easy!

Clean and Simple,
is these kind of cards that are designed so really very clean and simple. Forever more blogs you can see them at the moment, and I must say: "I really like this kind of good."
Although it is difficult to be honest I also like to make this card so much. I felt like again "here" and "there" makes something ....., executed but ... no! That should not do it!
Right now I have really little time, and since I got this design is just what! Ha!
And since it is currently so many of you so go and everyone is in the Christmas preparations, we have from friday Creative Challenge # 33 on the theme of "anything goes" made up. No matter what you do, a card, a box, something knitted, painted, ... it all goes. Check it out on our Blog Challenge over, because there is time to win something great.
I would be glad if you join in!
I hope you like it. About a nice comment I would be very happy.
Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment