Monday, December 27, 2010

How Do You Remove Ear Pads From A Salomon Helmet

Christmas and Elves

Hello my dear blog readers, I hope
durftet all spend a beautiful and peaceful Christmas weekend. Today I'll show
other Christmas mail I received and my gift from the elves Sanne love.
you a look at what the love Sanne has sent me everything nice!
This beautiful card!
a wonderful desk calendar!
Lots of great prints!
was this great gift wrapped a lot of "Hüftgold. Hmmmm .... yummy!
And in this sweet, these beautiful Schenk Lies:
And yet these beautiful Embellie. My dear
Sanne. Thank you so Thanks! That was a really great Christmas surprise. I'm so happy about it! THANK YOU!

Then, I got this beautiful map of Katrina / Katie .

Thank you so much my dear Katrina. I was very happy about it. The surprise is managed you.

And then I still get this beautiful map of Janina .
love you too, Janina sooo many thanks for that.
I hope you like it. About a nice comment I would be very happy.
Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment