Friday, December 31, 2010

Beauty Salon Games With Waxing

Happy New Year! Happy new year!

"Let's have a party "...,
... is our new theme for Challenge # 34 by Creative Friday.

And what could be better than today, you want to use this card a happy new year 2011.
I would like to thank all those who I have so diligently and regularly visited throughout the year on my blog, and have always soooo busy submitted their comments.
Many thanks to you all. Since their peak!

I wish you all a pleasant evening, celebrating beautiful, is well inside the new year, and stay healthy. In this sense, you all wish you a good start into the new year.

I'm curious what you come thus to our theme "let's have fun".
The stamp image is by Wiff of Joy.
I hope you like it. About einenn nice comment I would be very happy.

in the next couple days I spend a few days off with my family. Therefore, it will still remain a little quiet on my blog. I ask for understanding.

I wish the best for 2011 good luck, health, satisfaction, and remains as creative as you since!
Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment