Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Signature For Funeral

A quick Christmas card

Hello my dear blog readers,
today I will show you a Christmas card I've made "quick on the".
Time is running at the moment just like this only pretending. There has been very quiet in recent days, and will continue in the near future and an extent. Right now I'm not at the computer, let alone to tinker.
So, please do not be angry if your blog at the moment I can not go the way I would have liked.
The stamp image is by Lauren and Morgan. Join
I want with my card for the following challenges:
Stamp with fun # 89 - Christmas / X-Mas
Take time for you # 29 - Christmas
A spoon full of sugar # 133 - Christmas Card
All kinds of cards # 17 - Christmas

I hope you like it. About a nice comment I would be very happy.
Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment