Friday, February 18, 2011

Cards For An Anniversary Of A Death

[Regal growth] [194]" The mystery of the great swords, 03 - To Green Angel Tower "

Today I got a nice heavy book package obtained. About the content I was happy, of course, totally, because there are two books of a series of books that I like super easy and now I rejoice that I should read more. * Grin *

Want to read my review of the first two books look once here (1st book) and here (2nd book) over.
This has
review copy of my Klett-Cotta Verlag provided. Thank you very much for this!

Tad Williams
"The Green Angel Tower"
Simon, who now bears the name of snow Locke is still looking for the third of the swords. As the old prophecy reveals will only come in peace Ard East if "suffering," Minne Yard "and" spike "again are united.

new, revised translation

Small info about the series: The
Secret of great swords 1 - The Dragon Leg throne
The mystery of the great swords 2 - The Farewell Star
The mystery of the great swords 3 - like the angel storm


0 comments:

Post a Comment