Friday, February 25, 2011

Shaving Near A C Section

[Regal growth] [197] "Blood Venus"

A few days ago I have of the author Jennifer Carpenter receive an e-mail if I want to discuss her latest book and review. Since I liked the theme of the book very well has, of course I said yes.
today then came to the book package and inside were two books mentioned. For the first author of the book Jennifer Carpenter "Blood Venus" and then a new book the author Christiane Gref "the Vampire Angel. The second book I will try this in another post.

Many thanks to the author Jennifer Carpenter for providing this review copy.

Jennifer Carpenter
"Venus blood"
This is the 3rd Part of a series of books.
After the immortality the vampire is extinct, it's up to Joel the last plot of the mighty Magnus to get on the track. But of all Judith, the daughter of this unpredictable human vampire turns out to be very stubborn. During the "Lord of the Shadows" is trying to elicit from Judith the last secret of her father, come the vampire queen and her most loyal enemy Hasdrubal the true secret of immortality on the track.
But the found fragments of the past to change the history of the entire vampire society - and the price of renewed immortality of vampires is unbearably high.

Small info about the series:
first Band - twin blood
second Band - honey blood
third Band - Venus blood

me but I'm particularly pleased with the dedication in the book of love, because it was personally signed by the author. Thank you very much.
"For Nicole! Have fun with" my "vampires"
about such markings like I am always delighted because it is not easy even to get books signed. * Grin * It now gets a nice place in my bookshelf next to my other books.

Now I'm on the curious history and can hardly expect to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment