Friday, February 25, 2011

Deluge Sprinkler Coverage

[Product test] Children's Book dikrotec.de

Today I received a personalized children's book to the test. Provided it was me by the online shop children's books-dikrotec.de , here you get personalized children's books as an ideal gift for each child. The books children are

it with various themes such as fairy tales and stories , fun and games, kindergarten and school , and many other beautiful areas. At best, you just visit us some rummaging in the shop. Once you decided for one of the books has determined is a personal dedication and is still the name of the child. For here in the stories is the child of / the leading actor / actress. I find this really nice and I am now waiting with my daughter to read our book.

But now I want to tell you some of my test book. It is the book "In the era of the Knights " and also includes a personal dedication.
In this wonderful story the two children to the true heroes: It is thanks to your courage, that the specter Giselbert no longer is on the loose at Castle Thunder Stone and the Knights again sleep in peace.

In the age of chivalry:
18 pages - book size approx A4
Recommended Age: 4 to 10 years
for a child and a playmate / in.

Hardcover - sturdy and washable cover, large size - impressive size of 31x22 cm multi-color printing, and one off, each book is printed personally for you and contains your personal dedication on the 1st Page!
Here you can be my personal dedication on the 1st See book page.
"For our sunshine Chantalle Sopie. Your mama and your daddy Nicole Sasha.
After I then the first pages of history have ever read something, I had to smile because I remembered our last weekend. There, we looked at in a district of Hagen the Hohenlimburger castle and what I read in this book:
"This extraordinary evening will remain Chantalle Sophie long be remembered with her parents, she visited the magnificent Hohenlimburg that. On a wooded hill is. ... " This
like it very much that we have here then also the name of the castle taken in our neighborhood. Simply beautiful and because my daughter is equal to total delighted when, from the kindergarten comes. Finally, she is the lead actress, and her favorite stuffed animal Bodo is also found in it.

Together with my daughter, I will now explore the history and then also publish a separate post here on my blog. Until now, I'm already very excited and look forward repays me know how the story is in itself. to test

Many thanks to Mr. Kroos of children's books-dikrotec.de for this wonderful book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment