Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kate Playground Sur Iphone

[Review] [106] I can do it alone

Author: Renate Schupp
illustrations by: Elke Broska

ISBN-10: 3780627655
ISBN-13: 978-3780627650

Publisher: merchant
Published: 16th August 2010
Language: German
Number of pages: 56 pages
Product Dimensions: from 3 years

RRP: € 8.95

blurb:
"I can do it alone!" Shouts Felix defiantly. And if he really all alone, that he is trying: make breakfast, climb on the roof of the garage to visit Grandma and much more.

A reading book with 14 stories for children who know what they want.

My review:
The book "I can do alone" by the author Renate Schupp is a wonderful children's book by experienced together with Felix 14 adventure. The stories are not too long, and are therefore also wonderful to read this as a bedtime story.

Each adventure is for Felix a little adventure in the world of adults. He would stop everything already do alone and so he visited his grandmother alone, for example. He stands in front of their multi-story apartment building and called for "grandma". Since there is not only his grandma's Grandma 5 out the window and come down to look like. Only his grandmother is not there, because it is just up the road.

The stories I find really nice and simple sweet ago by the narrative. It shows beautifully that it is not that simple large to be and that not everything can now all alone. My daughter loves it when I read to her from the book.

The illustrations are nicely detailed and fit just great for the story. It's just super fun with my daughter Felix to accompany his adventures and how he has managed in the end, all alone.

Conclusion:
A very nice children's book, which I can recommend them definitely. The stories are pretty short and offer themselves as a great bedtime stories. It also contains beautiful drawings. I can recommend it to anyone, because who has not heard the sentence of his child, "I can do it alone!".

This book receives from me: 5 / 5 stars
Thank you to the merchant publisher for this review copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment