Sunday, February 27, 2011

Grope In Bus Train Free

[Review] [111] The Chronicles of Elves - Elf blood


Author: Wolfgang Hohlbein

ISBN-10: 3800095033
ISBN-13: 978-3800095032

Publisher: Other World
Published: August 2009
Language: German
Number of Pages: 761 pages

MSRP: 19.95 €

blurb:
A young woman from the favelas of Rio de Janeiro, an ancient legend, a journey into a lost, wintry world - Wolfgang Hohlbein elves epic sheds new light on the most fascinating figures of fantasy.

My review:
The book "The Chronicles of Elves - Elven Blood" author Wolfgang Hohlbein is a different elf epic, which I liked but still very good. The writing style is fluid and it's very good progress in history.

The book is divided into several chapters for which there is no fixed header but only a Roman numeral sequence. But it was my first book, I am hollow leg aufjedenfall fascinated by his story-telling and spelling. The cover like it very much and if you read the story, it fits well to super.

In the story itself it is a question that pops up the main protagonists Pia suddenly after an escape from a raid in a completely foreign world to them. Since it is the first time very briefly and only the second time it will be for longer. It is this world completely unknown and strange. Only gradually did they learn what is happening. If they manage to survive in this world or does it perhaps even get back into their world? I will not betray, be it said only what the book is very exciting and I was really fascinated by it.

was particularly well liked that the story is not directly in the unknown alien world starts but only once in a place which you may have heard that one by name. The author has done it great to describe the environment so that you did as a reader feel right inside. Although there appear throughout history to answer some questions and some be, but some still remain unanswered. So I'm totally curious how it goes.

The voltage keeps from the beginning and towards the end really exciting. Especially since it comes at the end other than it only gives the impression, but that I really like it. I also found fascinating the different characters of the story and their partial detailed description so that one could imagine this super.

Now I'm totally looking forward to the second part of this epic and looking forward that I read this right now, since he is not in my bookcase.

Conclusion:
A very exciting book, with a slightly different story about the elves. This pleases me very well and so I can recommend the book repays further. It is exciting from the start and repays the reader is drawn into the spell.

This book receives from me: 5 / 5 stars
Thank you to the Other World publisher for this review copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment