Friday, February 4, 2011

African American Dentist In Tampa, Fl

Easel Card to Valentine with note-for note box

Hello my dear blog readers, is now
already passed another week before I can show you something new to me.
I'd love you even more shows from me, for the moment it bubbles with ideas in my head. But unfortunately lacks written to me as it did in the lead content decreased the time.
the moment for me to feel not good, and to me it was like I had been sitting for an eternity only to this one card. But I'm curious what do you say!
A view from the side:
And here a view from the front:
The front I created after the current Sketch Challenge # 52 of the Sugar Bowl .
The image is by Sugar Nellie and can be purchased as a so-called Digi-Stamp and printed out on your own PC. Is not it cute?
The writing is Magnolia. The Schnörkelausstanzungen Marianne Design, and the leaves of vine Wiff of Joy.
have I colored with Twinkling H2O's.
And here's the sketch:
addition, it still fits on the following challenges:
Creative stampingfriends # 17 - stamping forms
DDC # 61 - Love Is In The Air
Simon Says .. .. Love is in the Air
Crafty Creations Challenge - My love is like a red, red rose ... poem for inspiration
Stampin'for the weekend # 3 - St Valentines Day
stamp sun # 29 - Easelcard to Valentine
fun with shapes and more # 76 - from the heart with heart
Creative Inspirations Challenge # 52 - Valentines / Love
Stempelträume # 68 - Points

I hope you like it. About a nice comment I would be very happy.
Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment