Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Mate Jasjar Battery Fix

[Info] remains fairly blogging!

Since I have now noticed for days, many reports of Bloggfreundinen where there is a question that the text was simply copied without permission and elsewhere republished without a source, I would like on my blog now on it to draw attention

IS FAIR IN BLOGGING!

I am yet noticed anything yet where, for example, my articles have been copied, but I want this not because finally able to write any blog leader himself in his own words reports. If this is not the case, he should let his blog that.

On the blog of my blogger friend Solitary I have to now found a very good review and it has also created a logo to which I will aufjedenfall install it on my blog.


Finally am also very keen that my lyrics also remain my property. For that I may have given me much trouble and I do not want that another blogger saves this work by simply copying my text. Who wants

also like to participate in this action, it pays to stop by in Solitary and takes up there with the logo.

So from me to all blog readers and bloggers, please write your own text with your own words and not copied indiscriminately other bloggers who have raised a lot of time for her blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment