Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hair To Use To Achieve Teyana Taylor

[Review] [107] Melissa and the forgotten magic

Author: Susan lunch

ISBN-10: 3800056127
ISBN-13: 978-3800056125

Publisher: Ueberreuter
Published: January 2011
Language: German
Number: 238 pages
Product Dimensions: 10 years

MSRP: 9.95 €

blurb:
Melina is on the class bitch locked up in the school basement, where years ago a girl is gone. When a magic box - a gateway into another world - opens, begins an incredible journey through the land Lamunee: the cave of the wind, the ice palace, the cloud forest and the oldest witch in the world. A dangerous journey, the Bright Wizard to conquer the country and bring back the "dark time". As it is almost too late, recognizes that Melina has an unusual talent. A magic that has long been forgotten ...

My review:
The book "Melinda and the forgotten magic of the author Susanne lunch is a beautiful, full of magic held youth novel, which I liked very well. The writing style is fluid and it is great progress in history.

The story is divided into chapters, which always have a title. This is held in a beautiful scrolled text and like it very much. The header can make itself a little overview of what now appears around the section.

The story is about the Melina together moved with her parents in a new city. There, they must also go to school and does not feel so well. A classmate makes a joke with her and sends them to the basement for them to block. As she sits there alone in the dark, suddenly a window opens and a strange figure appears in it. Melina goes and climbs through it, because she thinks are her classmates, but because it is deceptive, because suddenly she is an unknown world to them. There she experienced a lot and tried everything to get back into your world. Whether you succeed I will not betray it, of course, be revealed only so much, it will be an exciting and magical journey.

I liked the story very well because it was very exciting and magical elements, I found just the right class. The author understands it repays its readers to bind to the story. The landscape descriptions I find very well done and you can get yourself a very good idea. One feels connected with history so beautiful.

It is sometimes changed in the narrative perspectives. One learns also some of what happened next to the events surrounding Melina. This is what I always find great because you learn so still a lot of background knowledge and approach the two perspectives only towards the end.

The conclusion to me also really liked and I had to smile even after properly. It repays me a lot of fun to read the book and I can recommend them definitely. Alone by the beautiful cover, I'm curious and I was not disappointed.

Conclusion:
The book is very well done and I really had fun reading it. The story fascinated me right from the start and I just had to read. It repays a book which I can recommend. A beautiful book with a lot of youth have a magic spell.

This book receives from me: 5 / 5 stars
Thank you to the Ueberreuter publisher for this review copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment